Author: jill
•6:38 PM
I have things to do. Lots of things. Books to read, laundry to organize. I even have posts to be written.

And yet, I choose to spend my time looking for a new layout for my blog.

I had no idea that one could find free templates on the Internet. But then I remembered you can find anything on here. Anything.

So I have spent a ridiculous amount of time looking at templates. Narrowing down the selection and scrutinizing until I was happy.

I chose this autumn scene for a couple of reasons. It looks relaxing, doesn't it? I'd love to stroll down there ... just me and my thoughts. It does not look like a place where you could be overwhelmed or angry or frustrated. Just calm and happy. A place to enjoy the nature that surrounds you and perhaps to centre yourself.

Autumn is my favourite season - look at the colours. It is beautiful. Can you hear the leaves crunching as you walk? I don't want to be the one who has to rake the crunchy leaves up, but I do enjoy them.

Anyhow, I hope that you like the new look. In the meantime, I continue to read, working on Book #8. More posts coming soon ...
|
This entry was posted on 6:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 31, 2010 at 1:04 PM , Mom said...

Lovely! Maybe we can stroll there together sometime --- not necessarily talking, just strolling. I would like that.